Information available January 2020
Scholarships are listed in the order of their due dates.
Due: December 31, 2019
Award amount: $2500
SuperMoney's mission is to help everyone reach their financial goals. SuperMoney's Financial Literacy Scholarship seeks to celebrate students who share our same mission. Our scholarship program awards $2,500 a year to a student who wants to help Americans improve their financial wellness through continued education.
Due: February 28, 2020
Award amount: $1000
Each year, the proceeds from our All-Star Classic Football Game are used to provide $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors from our participating high schools. The scholarships are given to any Boy or Girl who will be enrolling in an accredited 2 or 4 year college in the coming Fall.
Due: May 1st, 2020
Award amount: $1000
The $1000.00 Pureland Supply Scholarship is available to students who have been accepted to an accredited trade school, vocational college, technical school or community college for the study of trade, craft, or labor occupations. Recipients are chosen on their ability to describe how their chosen trade or field plays an important role in today’s world and why this is the path they have chosen.
1. Fees should not be paid for scholarships (Applying for financial aid is free)
2. Never give credit card or bank account information
3. No one can guarantee that you'll win a scholarship
4. Legitimate scholarships require time & energy
5. Legitimate sponsors should provide contact information upon request
6. Be aware if you are called to receive an award for which you never applied
7. Don't be pressured into applying for a scholarship, especially if the sponsor is asking you to pay
8. Beware of claims of “exclusive” scholarships
9. An official-sounding name or endorsement doesn't automatically mean it's legitimate
10. If your questions aren't answered directly, proceed with caution
Contact your counselor if you are contacted by a scholarship scam