Available scholarships are not limited to the list below as more opportunities are also available on behalf of one's own research.
Scholarships are listed in the order of nearest deadline.
Due: May 1, 2020
Award amount: $1000
The $1000.00 Pureland Supply Scholarship is available to students who have been accepted to an accredited trade school, vocational college, technical school or community college for the study of trade, craft, or labor occupations. Recipients are chosen on their ability to describe how their chosen trade or field plays an important role in today’s world and why this is the path they have chosen.
Due: May 31, 2020
Award amount: $500 undergraduate degree, $1000 graduate degree
Applicants must meet the scholarship criteria above to apply. Applications which are incomplete or postmarked after the May 31, 2019 deadline will not be considered.
Due: June 30, 2020
Award amount: $1,000 (winner), $500 (2 runner ups)
CAM Technologies is proud to announce the Charles “Chub” Wagner Memorial Scholarship for Industrial Automation and Controls. Graduating U.S high school seniors and current collegiate engineering students who are pursuing careers in industrial automation-related disciplines (including industrial, mechanical, and electrical engineering) are invited to apply.
Due: August 20, 2020
Award amount: $1000
The Balanced Man Scholarship rewards students who have shown academic excellence, leadership skills, and a commitment to their health and well-being. At the California Phi Chapter at Fresno State, SigEp believes that recognizing students who demonstrate balance and all-around excellence is one way to promote this important idea. We are committed to helping our members develop the skills they need to succeed in the classroom, future careers, and everyday life.
1. Fees should not be paid for scholarships (Applying for financial aid is free)
2. Never give credit card or bank account information
3. No one can guarantee that you'll win a scholarship
4. Legitimate scholarships require time & energy
5. Legitimate sponsors should provide contact information upon request
6. Be aware if you are called to receive an award for which you never applied
7. Don't be pressured into applying for a scholarship, especially if the sponsor is asking you to pay
8. Beware of claims of “exclusive” scholarships
9. An official-sounding name or endorsement doesn't automatically mean it's legitimate
10. If your questions aren't answered directly, proceed with caution
Contact your counselor if you are contacted by a scholarship scam