Sanger High Offering the SAT/ACT Exams for Senior Students
Sanger High will be offering the SAT/ACT exams for SENIORS. Students will need to reach out to their counselor (Miss Satterberg and Mr. Vang) through Remind on how to register since this will only be available to our Sanger High senior students only.
SAT test date: Tuesday October 27th, 2020.
- Cost: $52 without Essay, $68 with Essay
- Fee waivers are available for those who qualify, which will reduce the cost to $8 without Essay and $15 with Essay.
- The deadline to register and pay for the SAT is September 30th, please reach out to your counselors for registration and payments can be made at the SHS Student Center
- Students will need to come to the SANGER HIGH campus in the morning to take the test.
ACT test date: Saturday October 24th, 2020.
- Cost:$55 without Essay, $70 with Essay.
- Fee waivers are available for the first 100 students who qualify.
- The deadline to register and pay for the ACT is this Friday September 25th at 9:00pm. You will also need a special code to be able to register and take it at Sanger High Campus. Please reach out to your counselor for the code and register at act.org
- Students will need to come to the SANGER HIGH campus on Saturday morning to take the test.
for parentsacademicfor students