New Scholarship Opportunity
SuperMoney is excited to announce that we are offering a scholarship to eligible students at Sanger High School.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time in high school as a senior or at least part-time in college, graduate, professional, trade school, or coding bootcamp
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Be a permanent resident or a U.S. citizen
- Upload an unofficial transcript or an enrollment verification document
- Must provide your written essay by the deadline of December 31st, 2019.
A winner will be chosen on February 15, 2020
All essay submissions should be submitted at https://www.supermoney.com/
For other scholarship opportunities please visit our scholarships section.
academicfor parentsfor students